Please read this information before purchasing magnetic items. A copy will be included with your order: please retain this to refer back to. If you are giving a magnetic item as a gift, please include this leaflet.
- Keep magnets away from electronic devices, watches and pacemakers at all times
- Do not allow magnets to "collide" as this can cause chipping/shattering
- Magnetic brooches should be stored on the original backing card (or with a layer of cardboard/fabric between the front and back pieces) when not in use
- Magnetic brooches are not toys and should be kept away from children
- Swallowing magnets can cause serious injury and will require surgery
- Do not place magnets on either side of fingers, nostrils, ear lobes or other flesh: this can result in pain, injury or blood blisters
- These magnets are coated in nickel and copper. The plating can wear away during the course of normal use