To celebrate my birthday I’ll be giving away a prize every week in May!
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning a pin or key chain from my store AND a PDF pattern from one of the great indie pattern companies below is:
1. Follow me on instagram: @pinkcoatclub
2. Share a photo on Instagram of one or more of my products with an outfit*
3. Tag me in the photo (not just the caption) to make sure I can see it!
You can enter as many times as you like!
I’ll be choosing the winners myself so feel free to try and bribe me with multiple accessories and adorable pets 😘
The PDF pattern prizes will be as follows:
Week One (1st - 5th May):
Alice & Co Patterns are designed in London by mother and daughter team Alice and Lilia. They believe that dress making should be fun, with fast and simple techniques so you can sew inventive and stylish outfits at home. They are passionate about creating modern patterns that fit well and you love to wear.
Week Two (6th - 12th May):
By Hand London is an independent sewing pattern label, set up and run by Charlotte, Victoria and Elisalex: a trio of 20 & 30-somethings based in London and Amsterdam.
Creating sewing patterns inspired by and named after the stylish ladies they know and admire, the designs themselves are an up-to-date take on classic silhouettes and so act as a canvas for your unique look. They celebrate making, individual style and creative women, designing for those who love to dress up, stand out and customise their own wardrobe.
Week Three (13th - 19th May):
CocoWawa Crafts is an independent sewing pattern company based in London and run by Ana. The CocoWawa Crafts patterns work for all seasons depending on the fabric you choose, featuring comfy designs and geometric shapes with a sweet aesthetic and cute distinctive details.
Week Four (20th - 26th May):
Selkie Patterns was co-founded in 2018 by Alexandra Bruce and Caroline Akselson who met at the University of the Arts London. Between the two of them they have lived in many countries, but they currently make London their home. The idea for Selkie Patterns was born in August 2017, on a beach towel, and they founded their company in the summer of 2018 with the help of a successful crowdfunding campaign.
Week Five (27th - 31st May):
Trista is the one woman show behind Sugardale Patterns. She's been designing and sewing clothes for herself for a while, and the two questions she asks herself when designing are, “Will this look good with sneakers?” and “Where will the pockets go?” [A girl after my own heart] She is a sucker for functionality, but doesn't think that should compromise design.
Big thanks to my wonderful sponsors: go and give ‘em a follow if you don’t already!
Terms and conditions:
- Weeks run Monday to Sunday so weeks one and five are shorter
- Winners will be announced the following week
- This giveaway is open worldwide
- You must have a public Instagram profile to enter to ensure I can see your post
- *Flat lays/mannequins are fine but the photo must show an item you’ve made
- If I can’t choose a winner, I will use a random generator to pick from my favourites that week
- This giveaway is not affiliated with Instagram
- No substitutions/cash alternatives
The information about each pattern company has been taken from their website and altered as necessary.